Showcase your voyages and satisfy your wanderlust with our beautiful wooden world map.
Travellers and adventure seekers can add an artistic touch to a living space, office, entryway, classroom or waiting room in a naturalistic way.
- Large size measures 1100 mm x 550 mm and 3 mm thick
- Petite size measures 600 mm x 390 mm and 3 mm thick (due to this size some island will not be part of map and will include a full sized outline template can be used as a puzzle)
- Select from an array of mixed or single timber finishes including poplar, natural plywood or stained plywood
- Alignment tools included to make attaching to the wall simple
- Precision laser cut in our Springfield Lakes workshop
As a sign of the stunning natural beauty of raw materials, our timber products may contain unique imperfections in the timber or laser work. Variations could typically include light or dark coloured areas, knots and other inconsistencies that are present in all natural wood.
Our laser cut products are designed to be display pieces and should not be used as a toy. We recommend any items that you want to hang should be out of reach of children and not directly above a cot.
We warmly welcome requests for customised wooden world map wall art, including one of a kind design ideas, use of a specific font or requests for special order timber. Please contact us here and we’ll happily respond when we take a break from the workshop.